Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
Are we a good fit?
Thank you for considering New Brunswick Counseling center and Burlington Comprehensive Counseling for your behavioral health needs. We are a CARF accredited facility offering mental health and substance use services, with medication assisted treatment for opioid use. Our outpatient program uses evidence-based practices and qualified professionals to help you. Our outpatient program for yourself. We believe in a patient centered approach because we know that your potential and the power of our partnership can guide you towards your goal. If you think our vision for you aligns with your own goals, we encourage you to book your evaluation with us!
- Register yourself into our system by getting an evaluation appointment
- Fill out the pre-admission and screening forms included in your appointment confirmation email. You may also click here to be directed to the forms page.
- Attend your evaluation appointment
Walk-in vs. Scheduled Appointment
We kindly ask that you register for an evaluation on our website, www.nbcounseling.org, before coming in to one of our sites for your appointment. Please contact the New Brunswick location at 732-246-4025, ext. 100, or the Mount Holly/Burlington location at 609-267-3610, ext. 201, if you are unable to finish this or do not have access to a device. You will be asked to complete a few brief questions after selecting the program you want to enroll in. An automated confirmation email containing a safe, HIPAA-compliant link to DocuSign intake forms will be mailed to you. To allow you more time to discuss your wants and requirements at your meeting, we encourage you to complete these ahead of time. However, if you are having difficulties signing the forms online, an alternative option will be available for you at each location. Please arrive 30 minutes early to complete this paperwork, as we are unable to see you before it is signed off.
– A scheduled appointment has a fixed date and time, and you are guaranteed a meeting then. This option is available for certain programs and the schedule is included below.
– A walk-in appointment means we have more spots than intake personnel due to the high demand, which means we offer evaluations on a first-come first-served basis. If for any reason we are unable to see you during then, you are free to “walk-in” at the next available time slot for your program of interest.
NBCC and BCC are happy to offer several payor options to meet your needs. We accept the following insurances and are working on expanding it in the near future.
– Click here for the Clinical and Medical Services Fee Schedule Effective February 1, 2023
– Please speak to our staff about the sliding fee schedule
– The insurances we accept are Medicare, Medicaid, and NJ Family Care. State funding is also available for some programs.
First Appointment Checklist
- – Photo-ID
- – Insurance card, if applicable
- – Proof of income/unemployment if you are seeking state funding (not available for Mental health program)
- – Being prepared to leave a urine sample (for substance use and opioid treatment program only)