Our main concern is always the health and welfare of our patients, their families, and our team. In order to help flatten the curve with the spread of coronavirus while continuing to provide our services, please be advised that the following measures are being implemented:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of fever or cough, please call us before arriving.
- Face coverings are required for ALL individuals entering our facility.
- We will temporarily provide additional take-home doses to individuals who meet state and federal guidelines.
- Please bring your lockboxes and photo ID at all times.
- Patients should make other arrangements for childcare when attending the clinic. No children will be allowed in the clinic unless absolutely unavoidable.
- Telehealth services are available.
- Evening dosing hours are no longer being provided at this time.
The current schedule is subject to change based on ongoing assessment of the current pandemic.
Please check our website on a daily basis for any announcements, changes in hours, or clinic closures. Please submit any questions or send us your email address via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive any updates by email.
- New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hubwww.covid19.nj.gov
- UBHC COVID Connect Helplinewww.youtube.com/watch?v=fyVoKi8CkFc
- Derrotando COVID: Apoyo Virtual en Españolwww.rwjbh.org